WATCH: Police Kill Pedophile In Intense Gun Battle After High Speed Chase

Please share:

by Joshua Ford | 24News

A man who pleaded guilty to child sex charges was killed during a shootout with Milwaukee police over the weekend at the conclusion of a high speed car chase.

The chase was ignited after he allegedly killed his ex-girlfriend just a few days after a judge blocked prosecutors from keeping him behind bars until his sentencing hearing.

So he was unbelievably out on bail as an admitted child rapist.

The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner’s Office identified the man that was killed as 47-year-old Ernest Terrell Blakney, who was wanted for charges related to the slaying of his ex-girlfriend, including, first-degree reckless homicide, attempted mutilating a corpse, armed robbery, possession of a firearm by a felon, felony bail jumping, and false imprisonment.

The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported that the shootout with law enforcement officers happened at the conclusion of a car chase that started on the south side and ended in the downtown area.

Blakney was charged last year with second-degree sexual assault of a child for allegedly having sex with a 13-year-old. He pled guilty to the charge last month and was freed on bail by Milwaukee County Circuit Court Judge David Borowski who denied prosecutors motion to keep him in jail.


Videos of the Blakney’s gun fight with law enforcement quickly went viral on social media as numerous police cars followed him in hot pursuit.


Wild video from when the suspect got out of his car:

Blakney was wanted for allegedly killing 36-year-old Nikia Rogers at the home where the two lived together. She was killed from multiple gun shot wounds to her neck and back. First responders found her body while trying to put out the fire that Blakney allegedly started at the home.

A witness told police that the two had gotten back together in recent weeks and that Blakney was “crazy.” The man told police that he got a message from Rogers’ phone shortly after the fire was started at the home that stated: “You should have left her alone.”

The man sought responded to the message seeking clarification, to which he received the following response: “she dead.”

The witness said that person using the phone identified himself as Blakney.

The witness said that Blakney called him that morning to say that he was “in the woods” and that he was “sorry,” without elaborating on anything. Later, Blakney showed up at the home “soaking wet” and covered in blood and said that “she made me do it,” and that he “shot her.”

The witness tried to get Blakney to turn himself in but he refused and left.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *